Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get the feeling with Lukaku, is that he wants to be No1 choice, and will throw a strop if not. There's times this season, when he's been that bad he should have been dragged off. With his ego, and lack of options he's been allowed to stay on.

I wonder what his teammates feel about his mouthing off in the press, everytime when on International duty? Must create an atmosphere in the dressing room.

No doubt we'll miss his goals, and they won't be replaced with just one striker. In other ways, it might actually benefit the team. We'll just have to wait to see how it plays out, and hope Walsh unearths a few gems and Koeman can get them signed.

No, I mean as an option when Lukaku eventually leaves. Rather than try to replace him directly, replace him with different options, varying our attack and spreading the goals around.

That's what I mean.

Sorry I wasn't trying to be deliberately obtuse, but it has not been a while since we had a striker that can convert a cross, we have one now. Given support up front, he is a tremendous striker.

I take the point that we all assume he is leaving, not sure I can think of a player as good that would be attracted to us. But then again I don't play FIFA or watch a lot of european footy.

Probably talk about the chelsea end of season awards and thank the cockneys for next years player of the season award.
I bet fans who are saying he's not all that on forums, but are at the awards, will be falling over eachother to get a selfie with him.

Good player with a ways to go before he's great, has the time in his hands to become something special. Do I see clubs paying our asking price? Depends, if we see a crazy summer with big time spending one of the top four could be forced to fork out the fee to stay level with the competition. If we spend big it could keep him here with a successful season making him sign a new contract, in many ways the balls in Evertons court on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back