Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why do people get so upset and annoyed at him. He's been honest and said he isn't signing a contract so accept that and just wait and see what happens

We accept that he doesn't want to sign a new contract, but it's more his past comments when he's playing on international duty, as well as his agent's comments.

The lad's a good finisher no doubt. But he's not a great striker at the moment - I don't think he'd fit into what Conte expects out of his Chelsea forwards assuming he goes there. But it's his lack of effort in the big games that annoy me ... he says he wants to play CL etc, but then won't perform well in the big games (but I get as a whole, we don't perform too well in the big games, and he doesn't get much service etc), but in those games he's practically non existent

Sharpe was very good, I loved him as a player but Lukaku is on course to surpass his goal scoring antic by quite a bit if he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back