Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hughes when talking about Saido;

"If you look at the top seven this year, they have got themselves together after last year, when it was maybe a year of taking their eye off the ball," he said.

"You look at Everton. They are a good side, but with Lukaku they are a top-seven side. Without Lukaku, I'd imagine they'd be back in the pack with the rest of us.

Koff.

"If you look at the top seven this year, they have got themselves together after last year, when it was maybe a year of taking their eye off the ball," he said.

"You look at Everton. They are a good side, but with Lukaku they are a top-seven side. Without Lukaku, I'd imagine they'd be back in the pack with the rest of us.

Koff.
And if you hadn't had/kept Shawcross all this time they'd have been relegated by now.

Koff Mark.

Koff.

Has a point the utter fraud

Koff.
If Man Utd didn't have Ibrahimovic
If Liverpool didn't have Coutinho
If Arsenal didn't have Sanchez
If Spurs didn't have Harry Kane
If Chelsea didn't have Costa
If Man City didn't have Agüero

And so on...

Koff.
straw man argument

I love when managers/fans of other clubs come out with crap like that. Like the £80+ million we would get from selling Rom wouldn't go to bringing in 3-4 quality players who will improve the side and push on from those below.

Providing Moshiri puts his money where his mouth is we will pull right away from those below this transfer window imo.

I love when managers/fans of other clubs come out with crap like that. Like the £80+ million we would get from selling Rom wouldn't go to bringing in 3-4 quality players who will improve the side and push on from those below.

Providing Moshiri puts his money where his mouth is we will pull right away from those below this transfer window imo.
We already have pulled right away from them. We're 13 points above West Brom and we've had an average season, whilst they've had a good season.

Koff.

If Lukaku goes, the one positive to come out of it, we get to ram his words back down his throat when we finish 10 or more points clear of them next season.

Koff.
He's right.

Koff.
Never liked that shoitehawk even when he "played" for us, always talks us down as a manager. If he didn't know, Lukaku has been here for three other years,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back