Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how he fits into Chelsea's style under Conte? Costa may not be a goal machine but he presses high up the pitch and puts defenders under pressure freeing space for other players.... that's never been Rom's game. I just can't seem them parting with 80+million for him.... My gut feeling now is he stays another year and leaves next summer for around 40m and with a bigger collection of top clubs interested in him.
Which is why conte by all accounts favours morata. But the club want lukaku. Let's hope conte gets his way.

If he pushes to go, i think we will compromise. its just not worth it,risk losing a huge amount of money for a player that only has 2 years left and wants to go, as soon as he reaches the final year of his contract, Everton will lose alot of their leverage in negotiations.
Reports were saying that a deal can be reached at 80M, and i think thats more than a fair price for him

Why are you still here? What an utter mutant.

i think having 2 or 3 big clubs seriously interested in him at the end of next season could turn out to be great for us. but if Chelsea decide to just hand over 80m early in the window i hope we take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back