Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really dont deserve this feller. 24 goals and he points the way for through balls and crosses that dont come to him which could have given him 34 goals.

Lukaku must have made his mind up now. The utter tat he has to feed off here is atrocious.

Utter tat? So you agree Barkley is crap too?

Compared to the other teams above us it is awful.. Eriksen, Alli, Son, Sanchez, Ozil, Hazard, Willian, Fabregas, Pedro, Martial, Mata, Silva, Sane, De Bruyne, even Coutinho and Firmino..

Compared to Barkley, Davies, Valencia, Mirallas, Calvert-Lewin

I agree... I don't rate Barkley but dave is always saying that he's good ....

It seems to be all down to Chelsea now. Utd want Griezman and it seems Griezman wants Utd.
That really only leaves Chelsea and I am not at all convinced that Lukaku would be first choice for Conte, that is if Costa leaves.

lukaku will stay for another year simply because no one will pay what we want, next year with 1 year left will be a different ball gane
If he pushes to go, i think we will compromise. its just not worth it,risk losing a huge amount of money for a player that only has 2 years left and wants to go, as soon as he reaches the final year of his contract, Everton will lose alot of their leverage in negotiations.
Reports were saying that a deal can be reached at 80M, and i think thats more than a fair price for him

If he pushes to go, i think we will compromise. its just not worth it,risk losing a huge amount of money for a player that only has 2 years left and wants to go, as soon as he reaches the final year of his contract, Everton will lose alot of their leverage in negotiations.
Reports were saying that a deal can be reached at 80M, and i think thats more than a fair price for him
Unfortunately you`re not involved in the negotiations.
We will do whats right for Everton FC and not Lukaku or anyone else be it big teams like Man U or PSG or rich small teams like Chelsea and Man City.
We dont need the money.....
So run along now sonny :bye:

I don't get how he fits into Chelsea's style under Conte? Costa may not be a goal machine but he presses high up the pitch and puts defenders under pressure freeing space for other players.... that's never been Rom's game. I just can't seem them parting with 80+million for him.... My gut feeling now is he stays another year and leaves next summer for around 40m and with a bigger collection of top clubs interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back