Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know its not strictly Rom related but love how the Chelsea fans are fuming that Hazard spoke about a move to Real Madrid and are accusing the Belgian press of trying to move him to Real. They seem to be totally fine when its Rom to Chelsea on the agenda.

Hazard has just broke his ankle, he aint going anywhere.

He wasnt going anywhere anyway, he Said just two days ago that he was going to stay, and that leaving was not on his mind, plus, in between those quoted, he Just Said that its possible that he would stay at Chelsea for many years, aswell as claiming a week Ago that he could Very well Win the baloon d'or att Chelsea. He will sign a new contract this Summer, dont worry

He wasnt going anywhere anyway, he Said just two days ago that he was going to stay, and that leaving was not on his mind, plus, in between those quoted, he Just Said that its possible that he would stay at Chelsea for many years, aswell as claiming a week Ago that he could Very well Win the baloon d'or att Chelsea. He will sign a new contract this Summer, dont worry

Don't worry Lucas, none of us are actually arsed if he stays or goes. BUT, just so you know....if Real Madrid wanted him, he'd be leaving your club in a heart beat because Madrid are an infinitely bigger club than Chelsea and that's just how it is.

Don't worry Lucas, none of us are actually arsed if he stays or goes. BUT, just so you know....if Real Madrid wanted him, he'd be leaving your club in a heart beat because Madrid are an infinitely bigger club than Chelsea and that's just how it is.
Except they do want him, and Courtois too, but both are set to stay anyway, funny right?

Except they do want him, and Courtois too, but both are set to stay anyway, funny right?

Doesn't make me laugh mate. They want 2 of your best players, if they want them they will have them. Your a tadpole in a bowl full of sharks, it's just how it is Lucas.

I wouldn't worry mate, Chelsea will do the same to grab a player they want. It's just how it is.

Oh and Madrid would be better off going for De Gea than Courtois i would think.

Doesn't make me laugh mate. They want 2 of your best players, if they want them they will have them. Your a tadpole in a bowl full of sharks, it's just how it is Lucas.

I wouldn't worry mate, Chelsea will do the same to grab a player they want. It's just how it is.

Oh and Madrid would be better off going for De Gea than Courtois i would think.
Fair enough

i genuinely think because of he way his agent has acted unless we get a 80 plus bid hes going nowhere.

he will be leading our attack next year.

Even if Juventus battered Real Madrid the other day, Real Madrid could still cherry pick their players.

Same as Chelsea with us tbh.

Not quite the same Phil. Chelsea tried to cherry pick Stones and we absolutely pissed ourselves laughing at them. Their rival came in, spunked an overpriced amount of dollar to us and we gladly booted him down the m62.

In the grand scheme of things we will always be able to do that to the likes of any premier league club. If they want Lukaku, they can have him for an overpriced 80m+.

We may not be able to attract top players yet mate, or pay them the same wages as smaller clubs than ourselves with sugar daddies, but we can certainly hold onto our players for as long as required or until a bid comes in that makes sound business sense.

All the players in the Chelsea squad now, honestly ( I can't think off the top of my head ), have they signed anyone where they have had to compete for the signature against the big boys of football? I can't remember. I remember Spurs and the rs wanting Willian, the rs wanting Costa ( not big boys of football compared to the proper massive sides )

They are big spenders but not one of the big players imo mate

Not quite the same Phil. Chelsea tried to cherry pick Stones and we absolutely pissed ourselves laughing at them. Their rival came in, spunked an overpriced amount of dollar to us and we gladly booted him down the m62.

In the grand scheme of things we will always be able to do that to the likes of any premier league club. If they want Lukaku, they can have him for an overpriced 80m+.

We may not be able to attract top players yet mate, or pay them the same wages as smaller clubs than ourselves with sugar daddies, but we can certainly hold onto our players for as long as required or until a bid comes in that makes sound business sense.

All the players in the Chelsea squad now, honestly ( I can't think off the top of my head ), have they signed anyone where they have had to compete for the signature against the big boys of football? I can't remember. I remember Spurs and the rs wanting Willian, the rs wanting Costa ( not big boys of football compared to the proper massive sides )

They are big spenders but not one of the big players imo mate
We can spend, and we beat United and Arsenal to Kante last summer FYI, we simply adopted a more reasonable approach, we are more careful with our spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back