Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasnt going anywhere anyway, he Said just two days ago that he was going to stay, and that leaving was not on his mind, plus, in between those quoted, he Just Said that its possible that he would stay at Chelsea for many years, aswell as claiming a week Ago that he could Very well Win the baloon d'or att Chelsea. He will sign a new contract this Summer, dont worry

Except they do want him, and Courtois too, but both are set to stay anyway, funny right?

We can spend, and we beat United and Arsenal to Kante last summer FYI, we simply adopted a more reasonable approach, we are more careful with our spending

Rattled.

Honestly with Costa likely staying at Chelsea due to Atletico's ban and United thinking that Morata for <50m is a better deal than Rom for >75m, he may be staying whether he wants to or not. Just not that many that can/will pay for him.

Hope so anyway.

Honestly with Costa likely staying at Chelsea due to Atletico's ban and United thinking that Morata for <50m is a better deal than Rom for >75m, he may be staying whether he wants to or not. Just not that many that can/will pay for him.

Hope so anyway.

But then £80mill turns in £50mill when he's got 12months left.

If Chelsea keep Costa then Lukaku will be going nowhere. World cup year and he'll have no shortage of offers next summer with only one year remaining so it's obviously still very much in his interest to keep banging them in.

If Chelsea keep Costa then Lukaku will be going nowhere. World cup year and he'll have no shortage of offers next summer with only one year remaining so it's obviously still very much in his interest to keep banging them in.
Costa stays he's not going nowhere. And youre right Lukaku 100% stays for next season.

Hope so anyway.
Guillem Balague said after the final when talking about Morata that the Cheslea board want Lukaku but Conte doesn't. Conte wants Morata and after he managed Chelsea from 10th last season to comfortable champions this season I can't see how their board or Abramovich can really pull rank and overrule his choice? Equally i wouldn't put it past Cheslea wanting to sign him if anything else just to stop someone else doing it.

If Rom is going, wouldn't selling him now with a slightly lower pricetag (or early in the transfer window), give us more time to plan for coming seasons.

After next season it'll go down anyway.

Unless, of course, a competitive Everton persuades him to stay. Top 4!

We can spend, and we beat United and Arsenal to Kante last summer FYI, we simply adopted a more reasonable approach, we are more careful with our spending

I didn't say you couldn't spend mate. I don't remember anyone else really pushing hard for Kante either, I always assumed that was just a done deal to you. Top player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back