Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

What an absolute gun you are Romelu. Best striker we have had since Lineker for me. An amazing career ahead for all of us to enjoy, no matter where you go to next.

Absolute privilege to watch in the famous blue shirt.

Last line is spot on mate. Cynical me says he's putting himself in the shop window. Positive in me says he's just hit a new level because it was inevitable as he's a top players.

I think he will hit 30 goals this season,regardless if how much we've under performed and won't finish where we should he's been superb so far. Both goals today were superb nut the 2nd was boss, he had a similar chance against Leicester when we were 3-1 down and smashed it over but today he was sublime.

Best strikers performance I've seen in years from an Everton forward. Should be wearing the number 9 shirt.

World class. It's disappointing that this lad can average a goal a game for 8 matches or even more and we still can only scrape a dodgey win against Newcastle.

Last line is spot on mate. Cynical me says he's putting himself in the shop window. Positive in me says he's just hit a new level because it was inevitable as he's a top players.

I think he will hit 30 goals this season,regardless if how much we've under performed and won't finish where we should he's been superb so far. Both goals today were superb nut the 2nd was boss, he had a similar chance against Leicester when we were 3-1 down and smashed it over but today he was sublime.

Best strikers performance I've seen in years from an Everton forward. Should be wearing the number 9 shirt.

Positive you first,followed by the inevitable cynical you as a consequence.
Big Rom is going to be one of the best strikers in the world. It looks like being another Rooney situation where he has to leave a basket case Everton, despite how much he loves the Club.

Don't blame him for a single moment. World class footballer already..

Positive you first,followed by the inevitable cynical you as a consequence.
Big Rom is going to be one of the best strikers in the world. It looks like being another Rooney situation where he has to leave a basket case Everton, despite how much he loves the Club.

Don't blame him for a single moment. World class footballer already..

Definitely, kid can slot all types of goals so it's inevitable he's going to be wanted. I would be shocked of he sticks around next season and of he does I would say we've done well to get 2 years plus a years loan as well.

He's top draw and hitting levels a lot of us Blues haven't seen before.

Superb player, superb today and regardless of result it was a magnificent display of forward play and one fitting of an Everton footballer

Definitely, kid can slot all types of goals so it's inevitable he's going to be wanted. I would be shocked of he sticks around next season and of he does I would say we've done well to get 2 years plus a years loan as well.

He's top draw and hitting levels a lot of us Blues haven't seen before.

Superb player, superb today and regardless of result it was a magnificent display of forward play and one fitting of an Everton footballer
And not just his forward play. His movement, control and linking in midfield was fantastic. Had to laugh when Shearer said on MOTD that he'd played 'pretty well'. Just shows how little of every game the programme pundits actually get to watch. The best CF performance I've seen for any PL club for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back