Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's not my money but Everton should sit him down and tell him we can't get a proper replacement in all our targets are unavailable. We need one last season to try push on. Let him moan, let him say whatever he wants to say to the press. Let him go on strike even. Eventually the window will close. If he doesn't play well then drop him. But I just think selling him is a massive step back after a leap forward of a season. If we progress further next season we would be stronger and in a better position to handle losing him.

Unless the board sign an absolute world class striker yo replace him which is highly unlikely then sell him next window.

Imagine tho, youve been making runs all game, not a single person has even seen your run, nevermind passed it to you, your legs are heavy, your struggling out there and then, you see him on the touchline, Enner freaking Valencia...............

ironically enough valencia was probably the best player to come on to link up and provide for him (with bolasie injured)

He's a right tit with those quotes tbh. Couldn't hack it if one of our lads were giving it the big one. The video I've just seen on Twitter is even worse with the wink and smirk. Get rid, Everton will be better off without anyway.

It makes Everton a much more desirable destination for a striker anyway if they know Lukaku is leaving and they are going to be first choice.

Wow, a voice of reason in a sea of despair.

Can we have Vinny J please mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back