Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyl have to mate and one of them must be if his clown of an agent is sorting it out[/QUOTE
Bang on. And its the going rate for a young striker with his record. Morata is being linked with a 50 million pound move and he's been on the bench all season. Rom's goals, to a team looking to win major honours is worth every penny...... he's stilll a massive tool though ;)

I am dissapointed. If we had ambition and shown him things may have been different. Its obvious we are planning to stay in the top 10
and are happy with that

He's a right tit with those quotes tbh. Couldn't hack it if one of our lads were giving it the big one. The video I've just seen on Twitter is even worse with the wink and smirk. Get rid, Everton will be better off without anyway.

It makes Everton a much more desirable destination for a striker anyway if they know Lukaku is leaving and they are going to be first choice.

i would absolutely love it if we popcorned him totally here by telling him to speak to chelsea, deal agreed etc. Only to have no intention to sell him and do a complete u-turn on the eve of the season. Either not play him all season in a world cup year or tell him he has to play otherwise, risk not playing in the WC. Oh to have money.

For me, i have nothing wrong with his ambition of wanting to move, and nor do most evertonians, but this could have been done so much nicer on his part. We're the team who've raised his profile massively after all, he wouldn't be this highly regarded if he went to west brom at the end of the day. He doesn't need to mention a move away every single time he's away, it's massively disrespectful.

Like what you've quoted in your next post, he's said he won't say much, but given every single detail apart from the club he's going to!

It has to be a fee of £80m or north for me, something which actually benefits us. A fee lower than that is not enough in my mind, we'd be much better off keeping him for one more season and selling for £40m next season whilst giving it a good crack at top 4 next season with him. We're in the box seat here because of the aforementioned world cup year. But hey, there's plenty of good strikers out there, especially in the prem, who should be get-table. I'd get the same buzz about iheanacho as i did when we got lukaku himself for the first time.

If we sell him, with kone relseased, valencai back at west ham and niasse with no future, we have no actual strikers bar the young calvert-lewin, so that's a heck of a rebuilding job there.

There is literally not a striker in world football that is as good as him that we can afford nor would want to join us.

Utterly depressing when you start looking at potential replacements. Utter nobodies.

Koeman will find at least one potentially world-class striker to replace him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back