Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
“My agent is now talking to a club. I know where I want to go, so I’ll just stay patient. I know meetings have been arranged, so I’m just waiting for a call. We are now in discussions with the club. We’ll see what happens.”[/QUOTE]

He can talk to the other club until he is royal blue in the face but until they cough up the cash he isn't going anywhere.

He will be found out at Chelsea. Got away with a lot here because he wasn't in the limelight as much as he will be at Stamford Bridge.

Nothing against his ambition, but he's been disrespectful towards the club on more than one occasion and we can do without that. No class off the field, and not as much on it as he believes he does.

It's not "the business" it's the way Everton do business. Various clubs have announced signings and we seem to be able to sell players early in the window. We have known that we need at least two strikers for ages, why can't they be done before mid-August? Other clubs manage it. Maybe we will this year, I sincerely hope we do.
We sold Fellaini late on deadline day.

Best for your health to wait for a couple days of fumin just after the window closes instead of feeling anxious the whole window.

“My agent is now talking to a club. I know where I want to go, so I’ll just stay patient. I know meetings have been arranged, so I’m just waiting for a call. We are now in discussions with the club. We’ll see what happens.”

He can talk to the other club until he is royal blue in the face but until they cough up the cash he isn't going anywhere.[/QUOTE]
In the real world, The two clubs firstly discuss and agree on a fee for a player.

I am already enjoying the feeling I'll get watching him sit on his new club's bench next year as the commentator says: "And record signing Romelu Lukaku is once again one of the substitutes for this crucial match."

We sold Fellaini late on deadline day.

Best for your health to wait for a couple days of fumin just after the window closes instead of feeling anxious the whole window.
And Arteta. We can sell players all the way through the window, early, late, whenever. Seemingly, though, the window opens for us to buy players on the 1st August.

Oh, and surely I won't have to fume at the end of the window, as we will have signed a truckfull of boss players. Right. Better than Rom, Ross, Geri, Stones. Right?

Can just picture it. So Michy, how is life at your new club Everton? Is ok but I want to play champions league and win titles...

That's actually false. Michy rarely talks about transfers in his interviews. He prefers talking about Sponge Bob and similar things, or Dragon Ball Z (he has life-size statues of all the characters). Plus he's very active on twitter so you can ask him direct questions https://twitter.com/mbatshuayi . The only thing he said so far is that he'll go where Chelsea want him to go but that they'll probably put him somewhere else since next year is a WC year and he has to play. Plus he doesn't speak decent English so it would be quite hard to interview him.

He's the most loved striker of the Belgian national team, because he's always friendly. You can't be mad at him; even when he's offside yet again.

batshuayi-instagram-sponge-bob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back