Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm getting my hopes up that lukaku will be with us next season because Chelsea don't want to pay the price- especially now that if they add abit more to lukakus price they could get The Ronaldo.

Think this Costa saga has not played out well for Chelsea. What with Conte saying he can go, and now the Chinese football authorities slapping 100% tax on transfers to stop the big spending by some clubs in their league. They will find it hard to get the money that was on offer back in January for Costa, looking like that Costa money was going to finance the Lukaku deal. Not sure you can have both in the squad for various reasons. I can see Lukaku in Spain to be honest.

He can't now, nor will he ever, replicate Drogba.

He doesn't have the attitude. When the going gets tough, Rom goes missing.

Drogba would always get that crucial goal in games Chelsea were struggling in.

It's not just attitude to be fair - it's ability and consistency in using his physicality. Drogba took as much pleasure in bullying a defence as he did in scoring goals. Just by far and away the superior player; it's a no contest.

It's not just attitude to be fair - it's ability and consistency in using his physicality. Drogba took as much pleasure in bullying a defence as he did in scoring goals. Just by far and away the superior player; it's a no contest.
True. Beast of a player.

Remember when Barca got that late goal to knock Chelsea out of the semifinals? He was fuming.

Lukaku played in a semi final for us and you wouldn't have known he was there apart from that penalty miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back