Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His records brilliant and still only 22. Bag a few tomorrow n race towards the top scorer trophy then we can invade the pitch n sing we are the champions!!

Keep working you hunk of man-love...heard you say you think you're almost a complete striker but I'll chalk that up to being young. When you're 30 you'll realise how wrong you were. What you are, though, is progressing...and very well.

Triple threat? Not yet. But you'll get there...if you want it enough.

Didnt score today, but was still brilliant.

Last Season there were times when him scoring masked a poor game for him, this year is the complete opposite. Doesn't need to score to make it look like he had a good games, he's having them regardless. He's taken it up a level this year and if it wasn't for our abysmal defending his goals and performances would have us Top 4 with ease.

Last Season there were times when him scoring masked a poor game for him, this year is the complete opposite. Doesn't need to score to make it look like he had a good games, he's having them regardless. He's taken it up a level this year and if it wasn't for our abysmal defending his goals and performances would have us Top 4 with ease.

His agent will be making noises come summer time but we would get a record fee surely

Fair play to him he has worked on his bad points and got so much better.
Going to be world class some day

We rely massively on Lukaku. Vardy has succumbed to the strain of playing every week - and I'd like Lukaku to have a rest before he suffers from the strain too. But we do have some big games coming up;

Wed 6 Jan 20:00 League Cup - Semi-Final Everton v Man City
Sat 9 Jan 15:00 FA Cup - Third Round Everton v Dag & Red
Wed 13 Jan 19:45 Premier League Man City v Everton
Sat 16 Jan 15:00 Premier League Chelsea v Everton
Sun 24 Jan 13:30 Premier League Everton v Swansea
Wed 27 Jan 19:45 League Cup - Semi-Final Man City v Everton
Sat 30 Jan FA Cup - Fourth Round - providing we beat Dagenham

I assume that Lukaku and some other first team players - say Stones, Barry and Coleman - will be rested for the Dagenham game. On the same day, Manchester City are away to Norwich.

Perhaps Lukaku could also be rested before the second leg of the semi-final, the match against Swansea. That is not to say that we are sure to beat Swansea, but we do need to conserve our limited resources.

At the moment, the result of the first leg and the draw for the Fourth Round of the FA Cup are both unknown quantities.

He's starting to get frustrated I think. Had a couple of pops yesterday when he felt others weren't working hard enough.

Love watching him play this year, starting to really become a top top notch centre forward.

We rely massively on Lukaku. Vardy has succumbed to the strain of playing every week - and I'd like Lukaku to have a rest before he suffers from the strain too. But we do have some big games coming up;

I assume that Lukaku and some other first team players - say Stones, Barry and Coleman - will be rested for the Dagenham game. On the same day, Manchester City are away to Norwich.

Perhaps Lukaku could also be rested before the second leg of the semi-final, the match against Swansea. That is not to say that we are sure to beat Swansea, but we do need to conserve our limited resources.

At the moment, the result of the first leg and the draw for the Fourth Round of the FA Cup are both unknown quantities.

But Lukaku is a beast and never gets injured, right?
It's what sets him apart (among other reasons) form strikers like Benteke, Vardy, and others.

I'll be honest, I fear for us without him.

He's starting to get frustrated I think. Had a couple of pops yesterday when he felt others weren't working hard enough.

Love watching him play this year, starting to really become a top top notch centre forward.

He is the only one who is frustrated. We all are with pathetic results when we should be coming away with wins thanks to his and the other's goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back