Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might thrive at Chelsea, wing play is a huge part of our game and having players like Alex sandro(potentially) providing crosses for him would suit him well i think.
Wouldnt spend 80M on him though

Thanks for your opinions mate, really is appreciated. On a separate matter, just how many times have you smothered your bellend in pedigree chum in the hope of attracting a mate? I suspect the answer is more than once.

I hope your appetite for sex with wild animals results in you getting split in two by a donkey, you self entitled streak of piss.

Hope he has the luck of Pienaar, Arteta, Jeffers and the rest of the Judai. I only hope that some of you big girls blouses don't
clap him when he comes back here to laugh at us.

It would, but then I'd also expect the player who verbally sets himself apart from the others to be able to perform where they can't.

If Bale had looked no better than Assou-Ekotto or Wilson Palacios in games against quality opposition, I doubt he'd have found himself at Real Madrid.

Lukaku will probably find himself at a champions league club one day aswell but i get what your saying

Thanks for your opinions mate, really is appreciated. On a separate matter, just how many times have you smothered your bellend in pedigree chum in the hope of attracting a mate? I suspect the answer is more than once.

I hope your appetite for sex with wild animals results in you getting split in two by a donkey, you self entitled streak of piss.

I really shouldnt laugh, but couldnt help it.

I think he might thrive at Chelsea, wing play is a huge part of our game and having players like Alex sandro(potentially) providing crosses for him would suit him well i think.
Wouldnt spend 80M on him though
It'll be more than £80m, should we decide to sell.

you sound mad, are you okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back