Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your opinions mate, really is appreciated. On a separate matter, just how many times have you smothered your bellend in pedigree chum in the hope of attracting a mate? I suspect the answer is more than once.

I hope your appetite for sex with wild animals results in you getting split in two by a donkey, you self entitled streak of piss.

Wtf lol

hmmm, maybe in bonuses, cant see Chelsea paying more than that right off the bat
We don't sell cheap mate, never did when we were skint, won't now we have cash. The club have leaked the £100m asking price, they'd look foolish if they knocked a 5th off that.

Thanks for your opinions mate, really is appreciated. On a separate matter, just how many times have you smothered your bellend in pedigree chum in the hope of attracting a mate? I suspect the answer is more than once.

I hope your appetite for sex with wild animals results in you getting split in two by a donkey, you self entitled streak of piss.

lol classic Bungle right there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back