Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hayee:

It was a play on the lid a few years back who was gonna go to a different country than the 1 Everton were playing to watch a Europa game.

My memory is terrible, hopefully somebody will dig it out so it makes sense.

FFS

Getting worried about all the talk of Lukaku leaving, including from him, in the summer. This only ends well for Everton if we get a big household name striker as a replacement- and im talking a Suarez , not an Ings.

Yeah just look at the RS. Nearly win the league got 75m for suaraz and bought absolute dross with it. Just cos you have she'd loads of money doesn't mean you will spend it wisely or be stronger for it.

The difference is they had to replace a lot of players as Suarez carried the team with sturridge masking how poor the others were.

We need GK/LW at the moment and perhaps a CM + 4 squad players...

I dont think any sale would help us as we have the money for these players anyway (tv revenues and players moving/out of contract).

The way we are setup 100% compliments lukaku and he wouldnt score as many anywhere else. If he continues he could be top scorer this season and thats before we add more quality on the LW to feed him.

I think Lukaku would be crazy to move anywhere at least for another season or two...then he could command a world record fee and be guaranteed to start at any club...or stay with us as we win the title.

Anyone reckon Ancelotti might see him as his Drogba when he takes over at Bayern, especially with Lewandowski making noises about moving on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back