Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pretty much most of my posts about his negatives comes from people posting the "he's only *insert age here*", it's a bugbear of mine!

But i think i've posted more in here today than i have all month so i've said enough i reckon.

Yeah for sure, I think using his age as an excuse is probably a year too late now, he does have a lot more to offer with each passing season though that's for sure.

Same here, I've posted more in the Everton forum in the last 24 hours than I have in the last 6 months I reckon, I'm retreating to the clique threads.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...aku-Ross-Barkley-must-score-more-goals-season
He put his early season form down to hitting the gyms in Miami with friend and Manchester Unitednew-boy Memphis Depay during the close season.
Lukaku said: "I trained when I was in America, I was there with Memphis, and he introduced me to some guys. From there, we started working. "I wanted to start the season fit. When I came back in, I was not overweight, I had more muscles. "I was very good, so I was very happy. I knew that there was a good season coming. This is in my top three games because I was strong throughout the game. "I feel way fitter. Last year it took me six months before I got to my level, but now I am fit so there is no excuse for me to perform like I did last year."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...aku-Ross-Barkley-must-score-more-goals-season
He put his early season form down to hitting the gyms in Miami with friend and Manchester Unitednew-boy Memphis Depay during the close season.
Lukaku said: "I trained when I was in America, I was there with Memphis, and he introduced me to some guys. From there, we started working. "I wanted to start the season fit. When I came back in, I was not overweight, I had more muscles. "I was very good, so I was very happy. I knew that there was a good season coming. This is in my top three games because I was strong throughout the game. "I feel way fitter. Last year it took me six months before I got to my level, but now I am fit so there is no excuse for me to perform like I did last year."

Look at the match rating LL the Daily Star gives our game the cheeky sods!!! lol

miami? lol i hope he's not on roids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back