Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced you're a Damon multi to try and balance him out to be honest.

Imagine that thought though, gross.

Lukaku is boss n stuff.

I think this place would implode if that was ever proven:Blink:

And Lukaku is pretty boss. It might not sound like it but i do love the guy and there are very few strikers i'd rather have.

I think this place would implode if that was ever proven:Blink:

And Lukaku is pretty boss. It might not sound like it but i do love the guy and there are very few strikers i'd rather have.

In some ways I understand the points you made, but I find it so hard to think of anything negative about the guy when our strike forces of the past have included Marcus Bent, Straq, Jelavic, Beattie, Rideout to name a few.

I guess the price tag is unfairly put on him every time he plays badly too. Not his fault in the slightest that we paid a little too much for potential.

How anyone can't love him after his gesture to that saints fan i'll never know.

What a dude. 2 in 2, 1 assist also to his credit this season.

In some ways I understand the points you made, but I find it so hard to think of anything negative about the guy when our strike forces of the past have included Marcus Bent, Straq, Jelavic, Beattie, Rideout to name a few.

I guess the price tag is unfairly put on him every time he plays badly too. Not his fault in the slightest that we paid a little too much for potential.

I think pretty much most of my posts about his negatives comes from people posting the "he's only *insert age here*", it's a bugbear of mine!

But i think i've posted more in here today than i have all month so i've said enough i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back