Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lukaku continues to play like he did yesterday, for the next couple of years, we'll get 90 million for him from REal Madrid. And Jose will fume !

lukaku is miles better than yakubu, yakubu couldn't play the passes lukaku can, wasn't as quick in any sense.

Yak although lovable only had one good season, and would never go on to play for a massive club.

Lukaku could go on and lead the line for one of the worlds best clubs in a few years.

Yakubu got 83 premier league goals in his whole career.

He wont play in the prem anymore so he wont score any more than that.

Lukaku is on 42, aged 22.

What?

I'm just taking the piss out of those people who defend any valid criticism of him by using the (in my opinion) daft excuse mentioning his age as if it's a catch all excuse for poor parts of his game. Instead of being able to have a reasonable discussion regarding his strengths and weaknesses as a player you just get shot down if you mention he has poor control for a professional footballer with over 200 games at a high level with "he's only *insert age here*". All players have good points and strong points and both are worth being talked about.

But i'll stop if it bothers you. But hopefully if he continues being used as he was yesterday, and playing as well as he did his weak points won't be an issue.

Oh man, lighten up :) I was just taking the michael. You seem lost without Damon being around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back