Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's tired of pushing himself to the limit each week and still ending up on the losing side, as that vine a few posts ago highlighted, he's a young lad that's fed up of carrying a rubbish side.

He can't be expected to carry the side every game of the season, . I think perhaps a month ago he'd have got on the end of a couple of Deulofeu's crosses. Best hope he gets a decent rest after Wednesday, particularly if we do go on to the final.

Problem of course is who is his replacement?

Naismith..... oh wait

Wow. One bad game and we're back at 'lazy' again?
For sure this was a really bad game, but you can't expect a player to be awesome all the games in a season ...
No I agree , you can't expect a player to be awesome in every game , but the minimum I would expect in every game if you play for everton is that you try your very hardest in every game.... lukaku did not try a leg today

Keep saying it... he plays better with Kone on the pitch...

Kone may be crap, but if he keeps our £28m striker scoring then he can be as gash as he likes...

I know...

It's just odd.

He must be doing something, off the ball..something, because Rom looks a million times a player when he plays

In one thread we have multiple posts criticising Barkley but in the other making excuses for Lukaku and his under-performing.

Unbelievable.

Lukaku has only scored 1 goal this season when Kone hasn't been on the pitch... doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what Lukaku needs to make him start scoring again...

Yes I'm sure other managers would have recognised that ( like RM has to be fair) but played them both up top with a formation solid enough to support that...for another thread though.

Well I wouldn't worry too much - our only world class player will be gone next season.

I think I would be demotivated pulling my tripe out every week only to find the defence giving goals away.

I don't doubt his importance to us but he's not world class. Any striker that needs 3/4 clear cut chances to score 1 is not world class. This was evident yesterday. but I blame that on the manager's reluctance to rest the only reason we have made it as high as 12th this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back