he did not look hungry today -
team did not look motivated especially in first half

his control or rather lack of it showed up again -
his control or rather lack of it showed up again -

Well I wouldn't worry too much - our only world class player will be gone next season.

I think I would be demotivated pulling my tripe out every week only to find the defence giving goals away.

I have a question, ppl are saying Lukakus off but my question is to were? As I said in transfer section, neither Utd or Chelsea are gonna be the CL next year and Arsenal/Spurs won't pay it, City will buy Lewinandoski so won't need him. Don't see Real or Barca bidding and I'm not sure he go to PSG as he's downgrading in league quality. Every seems insistent that he's off to a "bigger club" but you become a "bigger club" by being the CL, so why leave us, where he is loved and the manager loves him and could well be in CL year after with us. Money would maybe make him go to Utd but personally I don't see it

There are plenty of clubs who (1) can pay him double what we pay him, (2) may have a year out of the champions league but have long term prospects and spending power which Everton simply don't and (3) would love to have Lukaku leading the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back