Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing my point...we're massively underachieving with this team, massively!!!!......I don't care about 5th , not because I don't care about how the rest of the season goes....I don't care about 5th because
1. We're not gonna finish 5th, because we can't defend, and see out matches even if there's only a minute left....
2. We should be 4th or 5th now and seriously challenging for champions league football, and that plsses me off...it's madness that this team is 12th right now it really is....
If we finish at least 6th it shows people outside Everton that last year was just a blip, and with our youth puts us in a position to really do something special next season. I understand we all want it right now, and others like Leicester and Spurs are doing it right now, but it doesn't always happen that way. We are so close to turning the corner, we need to learn from our mistakes this season, kick on up the table and get some mojo head into next year, and hopefully itll convince Rom and stones to stick around one more year to complete unfinished business

If we finish at least 6th it shows people outside Everton that last year was just a blip, and with our youth puts us in a position to really do something special next season. I understand we all want it right now, and others like Leicester and Spurs are doing it right now, but it doesn't always happen that way. We are so close to turning the corner, we need to learn from our mistakes this season, kick on up the table and get some mojo head into next year, and hopefully itll convince Rom and stones to stick around one more year to complete unfinished business

Yeah I see that....my worry is though, this season was our opportunity....I think it'll be impossible to hang on to Rom & Stones this summer....with the poor standard of league this season (especially Chelsea, United & Liverpool) we really should be fairing much better...

I have a question, ppl are saying Lukakus off but my question is to were? As I said in transfer section, neither Utd or Chelsea are gonna be the CL next year and Arsenal/Spurs won't pay it, City will buy Lewinandoski so won't need him. Don't see Real or Barca bidding and I'm not sure he go to PSG as he's downgrading in league quality. Every seems insistent that he's off to a "bigger club" but you become a "bigger club" by being the CL, so why leave us, where he is loved and the manager loves him and could well be in CL year after with us. Money would maybe make him go to Utd but personally I don't see it

I have a question, ppl are saying Lukakus off but my question is to were? As I said in transfer section, neither Utd or Chelsea are gonna be the CL next year and Arsenal/Spurs won't pay it, City will buy Lewinandoski so won't need him. Don't see Real or Barca bidding and I'm not sure he go to PSG as he's downgrading in league quality. Every seems insistent that he's off to a "bigger club" but you become a "bigger club" by being the CL, so why leave us, where he is loved and the manager loves him and could well be in CL year after with us. Money would maybe make him go to Utd but personally I don't see it
Man Utd are still a huge club tbh and if they get rid of LVG Rom would love to spearhead their revival I'm sure. We need to get this season back on track if we have any chance of keeping him IMO.

Man Utd are still a huge club tbh and if they get rid of LVG Rom would love to spearhead their revival I'm sure. We need to get this season back on track if we have any chance of keeping him IMO.
I don't see them getting rid of him, they won't have CL, so why leave? I also don't think we will sell him.

I don't see them getting rid of him, they won't have CL, so why leave? I also don't think we will sell him.
I personally think we won't sell him in the next couple of Windows either. The one thing I'm worried about is him having an insane Euro tournament and someone like Bayern, Real or Barca coming in for him. If Lewandowski does leave this summer as rumoured then he'd be a good replacement for them.

Anyway enough of this, Rom is a beast and I hope he stays with us forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back