Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say with rom do what we did with stones, block him moving we are in a stronger position financially than we were last summer also he's under contract, the balls in our court. He's still young why not stick around to see what we can become in a year or so, the future looks bright now.I can't understand why players can't just be patient and see what happens especially when they are young.
I think Lukaku is capable of throwing a MASSIVE strop and has the potential to even refuse to play.

TBH honest I think Stones will do the same if we refuse to sell him again.

Had a well good day me!:rolleyes:

I just don't see lukaku as the type of guy to throw a hissy with a transfer saga

Think he knows were a project and we took a chance on him when Chelsea wouldn't and helped him get noticed.

With the backing of this moshiri I think he will sign new deal and give us one last chance

Think now we have money he will sign a new contract in the summer or before and give us another season. If no Champions League then he may look for a move at the end of next season. I am more hopeful of us keeping him than I was this time last week.

Think now we have money he will sign a new contract in the summer or before and give us another season. If no Champions League then he may look for a move at the end of next season. I am more hopeful of us keeping him than I was this time last week.
I think this buyout possibly bought us a year on a lot of players tbh

He's already gone on record stating he wants to be in the Prem next year as it's the best place for him to keep getting better as a player.

Plus, I think PSG will now go all out for Ronaldo.
United maybe, I love Rom but I just cant see him staying for another year especially after the Euro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back