Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That header that Guzan saved fantastically - that was a beautiful attempt. Could have easily have had 2 last night. He's a beautiful man and I love him in blue.

Performances have dropped off a lot since he picked that knock up and still doesn't look fully fit, could do with havign a two week rest after the Arsenal game during the International break - seriously hope he picks up a phantom knock late int hat game to give him a reason to stay home and just rest.

Still netting though which shows the level he's at, him and Barkley are vital to keep and can't be replaced with the money we'd get for them

Can't help getting the impression that all's not right with Rom. A few months ago he was full of beans and laughing / joking in the interviews. The last ones, last nights in particular he doesn't have the same spark and is coming out with the same old sound bites.
He's obviously very ambitious and probably had great expectations, just hope he hasn't decided that he's had enough here and put it in his head to move on after the relative disappointment of the last two years.

Can't help getting the impression that all's not right with Rom. A few months ago he was full of beans and laughing / joking in the interviews. The last ones, last nights in particular he doesn't have the same spark and is coming out with the same old sound bites.
He's obviously very ambitious and probably had great expectations, just hope he hasn't decided that he's had enough here and put it in his head to move on after the relative disappointment of the last two years.
He is fine
I think he could well go in the summer and good luck to him if he goes because he is pure class

Just think how many goals he would get if his team mates actually put the ball in the box. You could see his desperation last night , the build up was so slow, when we finally got in their final third the ball in never came.

You practically can see the mental wheels turning between his first and second touches. He's a beast when he knows what to do but most of the time he seems stagnant with feet stuck in toffey.

Unfortunatly he will be gone in the summer IMO. Top goalscorers are a rare commodity....we will get a good wedge for him though.

We don't need to sell now. I'd be surprised if we don't attempt to double his contract.

I was sure Stones was going, about 75% on Lukaku. But after this investment, whilst Stones may still go, Lukaku is now unlikely IMO.

I cant stand Rom he doesn't celebrate goals and is unhappy and he hates us and he hates goals and he is engineering a move that's why he isn't dancing round the interviewer when we move up to 9th. I would recommend selling him but we don't need money anymore because we are so rich and are going to win the league next season and if we don't i'll boo etc... etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back