Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed especially tonight is Lukaku dropping deep for the ball, and also playing with his back to goal again.

Can't fault Lennon and he deserves to be starting, but I just think Lukaku looks more dangerous when Del is playing out wide.

I agree, I think he really relishes that partnership with del. It does make us a bit too one dimensional at times imho. Such a pity that del and lennon both play on the right - Everton that!

One thing I have noticed especially tonight is Lukaku dropping deep for the ball, and also playing with his back to goal again.

Can't fault Lennon and he deserves to be starting, but I just think Lukaku looks more dangerous when Del is playing out wide because Lukaku is always looking to make those runs through the middle.

He does, very much so.

I do think it's a kind of needs must at the moment though and like you said, Lennon can't really be dropped given his form. Team selection vs W.Ham will be very interesting. It's a huge game really, though I do always trust RM's selections - though his subs do worry me on occasions.

He had a REALLY poor run, but his talent will ultimately win over. You can't start a season as well as he did though. I couldn't think of a better striker in the league when he was on his run. He was literally unstoppable.

What? He had a short spell of not scoring...it happens.

Not a REALLY poor run.

And while Lennon has been playing well and solidifying our defense, it's no surprise Rom's "poor" run of form coincides when Deulefeu is on the bench? How many goals does he get from Del?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back