Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having got a yellow i would think about taking Rom off just in case he gets another, which would be a nightmare on a night like this.

Not a great performance by any stretch and he should have been taken off as soon as he scored, but I did like his goal. I like my strikers to get nice tap ins like that, they are as good as 20 yard shots imo

Reckon he'll be one of the biggest benefactors from the trip away over the last week. A few more tap ins like that over the next few weeks would be great

Still reckon he's carrying a knock and hasn't been at his best for a while.

That said, the lad sticks the ball in the net and that's all I ask of him.

Still reckon he's carrying a knock and hasn't been at his best for a while.

That said, the lad sticks the ball in the net and that's all I ask of him.

One thing I have noticed especially tonight is Lukaku dropping deep for the ball, and also playing with his back to goal again.

Can't fault Lennon and he deserves to be starting, but I just think Lukaku looks more dangerous when Del is playing out wide because Lukaku is always looking to make those runs through the middle.

Noticed him on the highlights appauling an overhit pass rather than moaning and sulking. Maybe the break in Dubai was a much needed reset. Hope he breaks 20 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back