Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have watched an entirely diferent game this afternoon.
i thought he had an excellent performance, especially since he really was all alone up there.
Very bad penalty though.
No one is saying he played bad he was brilliant but he cost us the game. Missed a pen & a one v one its that simple. Mirallas is a balloon who has most likely played his last game for Everton even if the first booking was harsh but we played better with 10 & 3 nil is game over.

No one is saying he played bad he was brilliant but he cost us the game. Missed a pen & a one v one its that simple. Mirallas is a balloon who has most likely played his last game for Everton even if the first booking was harsh but we played better with 10 & 3 nil is game over.

When I read words like 'lethargic', I consider them to be negative.

He is not very good at pens he usually scuffs them in had a feeling he was going to miss that against that goalie
still should not of cost the points took his goal well

You don't know that & he did cost us the game he is too lethargic he gets a goal and thinks his job is done how many times does he score more than 1 in games. He talks about being hungry & being a beast I think he is our best striker in my lifetime but I want more desire from him.
He has played the most minutes of any outfield player bar Barry and Ross, quite a few times when he's been injured, he clearly tired towards the end of the game but for most of it he was running round like a demon.

Personally wouldn't swap him for any striker in the league.

He has one league goal less than Vardy and one more than Kane. These two guys are being held up as the strike force that is going to win England the Euros and we are complaining about him. Plus Vardy and Kane are playing for teams completing for the league Lukaku's is playing for a team playing in the bottom half of the table.
How long have we been asking for 20+ goal a season centre forward, now we have one and he isn't good enough.
I am a simple man, I think the job of a centre forward is to score goals, he scores goals, he is doing his job. Can that be said of everyone else in the squad and management.

He has played the most minutes of any outfield player bar Barry and Ross, quite a few times when he's been injured, he clearly tired towards the end of the game but for most of it he was running round like a demon.

Personally wouldn't swap him for any striker in the league.
Aguero, but your point is valid.

The fact is, sometimes people miss pens. If he scores we win the game easily, he didn't but it isn't his fault the rest of them switched off and thought it was won.

Cant see him being here next season, even with the misses which cost us today hes consistently scoring, looks set to win the top goalscorer if he keeps it up and plenty of higher placed clubs in england who are about to get a handy lump of money this summer and in need of a striker (united, arsenal in particular)

Should have won us the game today but was still one of our brightest outlets today along with lennon

I've always thought his penos were suspect, even when he's scored I've thought, if the keeper doesn't go the wrong way there he saves it very easily. The man doesn't take penalties very well, simply.

He was a beast for the rest of the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back