Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lethargic comment is unfair on him today
Yes playing with ten men in control with 15 minutes to go - the substitute of Lennon was a turning point for a disaster waiting to happen unfortunately it did - feel so sorry for the fans who paid to witness that how many 2-0 leads and can,t blame Timmy as the crosses that came in they were like unmarked fee kicks - the first goal the killer was from a poor corner by them and the tired MaCarthy who had a good game kicked it straight back to a West Ham player instead of a mentality of ro Z sums our defending up in one TBH!

Martinez is happy to point out the penalty miss costing us even one point today nevermind 3 so I think Lukaku is off and behind the scenes they know it

There was also that article that said he may force a move but that Moshiri will bring in a 'world class replacement'.

He has banged in the goals so I will miss him if he goes.

Gotta be £50m+

I would rather Martinez leaves then Lukaku

He has played the most minutes of any outfield player bar Barry and Ross, quite a few times when he's been injured, he clearly tired towards the end of the game but for most of it he was running round like a demon.

Personally wouldn't swap him for any striker in the league.

Don't disagree with anything you said but I think he has everything required to be one of the best in the world & maybe he is being flogged to hard as we have no one else but he still frustrates me he doesn't use his physique anywhere near enough

He has played the most minutes of any outfield player bar Barry and Ross, quite a few times when he's been injured, he clearly tired towards the end of the game but for most of it he was running round like a demon.

Personally wouldn't swap him for any striker in the league.

Don't disagree with anything you said but I think he has everything required to be one of the best in the world & maybe he is being flogged to hard as we have no one else but he still frustrates me he doesn't use his physique anywhere near enough

Does anyone here seriously think any decent striker wouldn't score well into double figures with this side. Put him in a side without our attacking intent and he will be on the bench in a month. He has to slot that pen today and 1on 1 with the keeper , did his part in our defeat today. 3-0 and their heads go down game over.

People actually slating Lukaku after that performance today.

Penalty miss aside - even Aguero missed one today - and he was absolutely outstanding. Worked so hard when down to ten men.

The Lennon goal shows you what he can do with support.

On the bench at another side. Dear god.

People actually slating Lukaku after that performance today.

Penalty miss aside - even Aguero missed one today - and he was absolutely outstanding. Worked so hard when down to ten men.

The Lennon goal shows you what he can do with support.

On the bench at another side. Dear god.
Probably one of our better players in the last 25 years and some of us still berate him. Have a word.

I shudder to think where we'd be without the big man. I do think he could work harder but he scores the goals we so desperately need.

Does anyone here seriously think any decent striker wouldn't score well into double figures with this side. Put him in a side without our attacking intent and he will be on the bench in a month. He has to slot that pen today and 1on 1 with the keeper , did his part in our defeat today. 3-0 and their heads go down game over.

I can only assume this is a parody post, because I refuse to believe someone with a functioning brain could sit down and type that and mean it.

Poor penalty (but aguero missed one today) and failed with a great one on one chance. Happen to think he worked really hard for the team today though, took his goal really well, set up our second. Managers substitutions and miralles' indiscipline were equally to blame for yet another frustrating afternoon.

Those bashing Rom are as bad as Martinez and Jags, who are both blaming this on Rom's pen. Scored one, set one up. Not his fault we conceded. Yeah he should of scored the pen.

*God this team and manager are mentally weak*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back