Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are so convinced that he's destined for bigger and better things.

Everton is a great fit for him. The gaping holes in his game wouldn't be excused at a top end club.

If he played for us, he'd be in gym this morning kicking a tennis ball against the wall left foot right foot, his ball control was abysmal last night .

It's now been over 2 seasons into his Everton career and I STILL can't work out if he's gash or brilliant. The man is a myth.

You can't argue with his goals.
I'd rather that than have him do the workhorse role and not break double figures this season. We have Naismith for that.

Do Cup goals count?

Cause apparently his European goals from last year are not important

Not in judging him over a season. Not for me, no.

Prime example last night - that could easily have been 3 goals, but it's against a League 1 side.

He's 2 in 3 in the league; that's what dictates the fact he's had a great start to the season.

Strangely, he's quite consistent. He consistently has no first touch, but he also consistently slots.

He's consistently boss and consistently gash at the same time.

You see I disagree. Even his first touch is inconsistent. Some games the ball sticks to him brilliantly and then others it cannons off his shins with the force of a volcanic eruption.

If he played for us, he'd be in gym this morning kicking a tennis ball against the wall left foot right foot, his ball control was abysmal last night .

Steady on, lad.

As right as you are, he still scored 2 and forced an own goal. You're on an Everton forum, so if you don't pander to our egos and disproportionate opinions of our players then you better scurry back to Barnsley until you've got another player we can have.

He is a forward, most important thing about his game is he scores goals. If he scores enough to win games then he is brilliant. Keep him as far away for our goal mouth as possible so that when a pass bounces of him we can cope. Simple.

Steady on, lad.

As right as you are, he still scored 2 and forced an own goal. You're on an Everton forum, so if you don't pander to our egos and disproportionate opinions of our players then you better scurry back to Barnsley until you've got another player we can have.

You should send him to us for season he'd come back being able to control a ball. Fantastic finisher quality movement, but couldn't trap a bag of sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back