Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need another option for when we're under the cosh and the opposition's defence is quick enough to deal with a counter attack.

Today was a perfect example of why he better get used to playing at Everton's level.

Glad he got taken off.
He needs to learn to put the graft in
I'll second that he was extremely poor today an had the cheek to get a cob on when he was hauled off.

Think it just highlighted our need for a second strike option I know everyones talking about a playmaker but I would be extremely concerned going through the season with just Rom, Kone an nais. We should be in for Austin.

He's brilliant at scoring goals, the rest of his play is still very hit and miss.

Important we adapt our tactics to make sure he's not an important part of our build up play as it just comes back at us too much.

Honestly reckon the team needed to supply more tonight.

He won't make something out of nothing, but give him the chances and he's prolific.

Can't understand the grief he getting today. Some of ye must haven't played ball.120 mins by urself up front is no easy task. Was a never gonna be at top notch today. In need of back up. Those who Diss him off are backing up how important he is to us and how he needs back up now and again. And even tho he was ok when he came on its ain't naismith

He might of been annoyed when he went off at his own performance, not Martinez, besides after midweak didnt expect him to be able to go all out toay, not that he had much to work with.

That was the worst I've seen him play.

To be honest it wasn't far off the worst I've seen anyone play.
Agreed ,you could have put silva mata and hazard around him today and he would have still stunk the place out. Only thing Martinez did all day was to get him off.

Poor today. Nothing for him to work with though, mind.

If Cleverley had given him the ball instead of shooting in the first half, he would have put us in front.

Just had nothing left in his tank today. He's going to have to get some matches off every so often -- he's so much more effective when he's rested and full of energy.

He might of been annoyed when he went off at his own performance, not Martinez, besides after midweak didnt expect him to be able to go all out toay, not that he had much to work with.
Exactly. The lad is a WINNER. Two in three games he's bagged a brace you know he's gutted not to be getting on the scoresheet again today. I'd be more annoyed if he walked off smiling and joking. Our Belgians hate not winning and I applaud that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back