Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just came back from another ban lid. If the mods love me then they have a weird way of showing it.

I do hope that the piping down you've received for what I can only class as "BBC live text opinion" has made you an all round Evertonian.

The vaults are an essential service here to help.
Lukaku is boss mate isn't he

I gave up after a while after some of these clown toss comments.

No movement, lacks the intelligence to even attempt to, no anticipation, poor control, poor heading and switches off.

I don't care about his age, bang that drum somewhere else, this is his 4th full season in English football and his 5th overall.

Trampoline shinned weapon.

Get rid of him while we can still get a decent price I say, i said after his loan he does not fit into our system and didn't want him and it looks to be the case.

People might not like it but the only way it's going to work is if he or Martinez leaves because the two styles are contradictory and it makes me doubt Martinez as a tactitian for signing him in the first place.

LOL

I still think he'd find life difficult at a club where you get bombed out of the team after two or three poor showings, and I'll be vaulting you all mercilessly when he returns on loan in January 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back