Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No amount of vaulting will make me afraid to have an opinion.

This should be everyone's attitude

There's a fine line between an apt bit of egg on your face, and a bombardment of context-absent, faecal matter raining from the skies.

The people who get vaulted constantly tend to be the ones who get visibly annoyed by it. If you don't like being vaulted, don't be so fun to vault.

I like the vaulting, some people are so aggressive with the over the top negative opinions, its like they just don't actually think about the words they are typing.

You'd like to think that they'd actually learn their lesson and give players a fair chance without spouting such negative rubbish. They don't like, but one day the penny may drop for them.

The people who get vaulted constantly tend to be the ones who get visibly annoyed by it. If you don't like being vaulted, don't be so fun to vault.

So you're saying the targets of something are also the ones annoyed by it??? You're insightful, lad.

All in all, I have a long history of posting utter tosh on here. There's thousands of posts of nonsense. I'd be more impressed if someone vaulted one of my good posts. That said, all that irritates me is posts out of context. One doesn't have to lie or obfuscate to make me look like a tit; I do a pretty fine job of that all by myself.

There's a fine line between an apt bit of egg on your face, and a bombardment of context-absent, faecal matter raining from the skies.
The only people who fear vaulting are self congratulating jarg pundit judgemental chatters of wham.

I hope the vaulting across the chops you've received have taught you to hold that potty tongue of yours a bit more in the future.

The only people who fear vaulting are self congratulating jarg pundit judgemental chatters of wham.

I hope the vaulting across the chops you've received have taught you to hold that potty tongue of yours a bit more in the future.

Potty tongue? Rich from a prime arse licker such as yourself. How does the colonic interior of the modship taste, you fence sitting, aircraft carrier-fodded melt?

xx

Potty tongue? Rich from a prime arse licker such as yourself. How does the colonic interior of the modship taste, you fence sitting, aircraft carrier-fodded melt?

xx
I've just came back from another ban lid. If the mods love me then they have a weird way of showing it.

I do hope that the piping down you've received for what I can only class as "BBC live text opinion" has made you an all round Evertonian.

The vaults are an essential service here to help.

I've just came back from another ban lid. If the mods love me then they have a weird way of showing it.

I do hope that the piping down you've received for what I can only class as "BBC live text opinion" has made you an all round Evertonian.

The vaults are an essential service here to help.

That's lower than your mar's ballsack, lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back