Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm not normally sad enough to vault old posts, I think you all deserve it to be honest this time though.

Not really. He's having a tremendous season and is a monster of a player now, but those quotes weren't posted now. I don't think many of those were unreasonable at the time, as he was poor for long periods.

Even Lukaku himself has said the following recently:

"As a player, individually, I am doing my best. I have grown as a player, as a man, and as an individual. Technically I became stronger, faster, better and my performances are better.

"It is not like I play three games great and six games bad, I have always been good this year and this is something I wanted."

I'm delighted at being proven wrong about his long term prospects, but the doubts were definitely valid to have.

Vaulting is one of the worst things about this place. Whilst I don't think knee-jerking is great, making people afraid to have an opinion is counter-productive on a forum.
I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to enjoy the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back