Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Lukaku leaves it will only be to a moneybags club , probably PSG , City, Utd or maybe even Chelsea.
I think the fee is probably in the 80m bracket at this stage and if the player really did want to go it would be hard to keep him at that money.

But, Lukaku is still a very young man and it is clear that RM is turning him into the allround striker. Why should he rush away so quickly.
Everton already have a good team, hopefully there will be a good budget in the summer to add more talent. We have reached two cup semifinals and most people agree that we are underperforming in the league.

One or two more seasons at Everton will do Lukaku no harm at all in his career and he still would not be 25 or just barely that.

With Zatlan confirming he's on his way, makes perfect sense PSG will come in for Lukaku. Definitely cannot see him going to another premier league team.

Anyone know if hes made any comments about his future at all that might indicate what he's thinking or do you think it's too early to speculate with the new owner coming in as that will probably affect his position, especially if we can offer him better wages now.

I think @Zatara might have read some comments he's made recently.

Last edited:
Anyone know if hes made any comments about his future at all that might indicate what he's thinking or do you think it's too early to speculate with the new owner coming in as they will probably affect his position, especially if we can offer him better wages now.

Not a peep, and I wouldnt expect him, or anyone else for that matter, to say anything anyrate.

Anyone know if hes made any comments about his future at all that might indicate what he's thinking or do you think it's too early to speculate with the new owner coming in as that will probably affect his position, especially if we can offer him better wages now.

Lukaku added "I tell you what tho mate, if they do not sack that utter clown Martinez I will take a train to Paris and sit outside PSGs ground until they buy me lad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back