Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh zing zing zing mate, look at all those times I was wrong on an Internet forum. Must have taken you a while to put this together. Then again I suppose you were stewing when you got yourself banned for two days (or was that me?). Either way swings and roundabouts after some terrible grassing by you. Vault away mate, loads more than that in there to find, I absolutely lose it most matchday threads so you're best looking in there. I'm sure I've said Ronaldo is a poor man's Drenthe at some point.

You horrible grass.

Less of the back quotes lads its not big and most certainly not clever, he was average at best last season and was tripping over his own feet and shins, this season he has improved and pushed on fair play to him.

Well that's another opinion on the ignore list.

Ooh zing zing zing mate, look at all those times I was wrong on an Internet forum. Must have taken you a while to put this together. Then again I suppose you were stewing when you got yourself banned for two days (or was that me?). Either way swings and roundabouts after some terrible grassing by you. Vault away mate, loads more than that in there to find, I absolutely lose it most matchday threads so you're best looking in there. I'm sure I've said Ronaldo is a poor man's Drenthe at some point.

Just the match day threads ??

One of the biggest risks we have to Everton is losing him as we'd have to be extremely fortunate to replace his goals, even between two forward bought with the proceeds.

There's not been too many genuine world class players we've had at Everton in the past 30 years, he has the potential to be one.

Hope we get to see that happen in royal blue. This Moshiri investment could have come at a really tremendous time.

One of the biggest risks we have to Everton is losing him as we'd have to be extremely fortunate to replace his goals, even between two forward bought with the proceeds.

There's not been too many genuine world class players we've had at Everton in the past 30 years, he has the potential to be one.

Hope we get to see that happen in royal blue. This Moshiri investment could have come at a really tremendous time.

Can really see us struggling to keep him personally.

Other clubs can offer him so much more and his agent is an utter snake.

If he played well in the WC he wouldnt be here, if he plays well in the Euros, we can kiss him goodbye.

Would have been even better last summer tbh, think we'll really struggle to keep the lad. Shame as he's been absolutely outstanding.

Can really see us struggling to keep him personally.

Other clubs can offer him so much more and his agent is an utter snake.

If he played well in the WC he wouldnt be here, if he plays well in the Euros, we can kiss him goodbye.
Aye same here. His agent is the problem, and Lukaku's justified ambition v the current Everton.

Anyway we will see. I don't doubt he can feel there's something good that could happen at Everton very soon. Would be ace if he was the poster boy for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back