Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
2139b1.jpg
PYgD2-.gif

Staggering. Absolutely staggering.

Imagine if the internet were around in the 1920s. Someone would have been on there going "That perishin' Dixie Dean's only scored 60. Lazy bugger let me down on my bet he'd score 70. We should get rid of him and get that Albert Bertwistle from Accrington instead...or Nobby Hardcastle from Bradford Park Avenue. That'll teach the lazy bugger, 'an no mistake cor blimey".

Where's that picture of 1920s GOT, @Prevenger17 ?

Start of the season, RM was coming out with we are not selling our young players etc
Last week, he said something along the lines of if MU can not keep Ronaldo then anything is possible.
He knows something.

If Rom does leave the end of the season, his career will go all Franny Jeffers.
He needs to read this.

Start of the season, RM was coming out with we are not selling our young players etc
Last week, he said something along the lines of if MU can not keep Ronaldo then anything is possible.
He knows something.

If Rom does leave the end of the season, his career will go all Franny Jeffers.
He needs to read this.

There was an interview he did on Men in Blazers where Roger Bennett asked about his future after this year/euros. He said something along the lines of "I have something in my head but I can't share". To me it sounds like he is likely gone - I hope we get at least one more year but doesn't sound good. The only positive is we will be getting probably 60+ million for him

There was an interview he did on Men in Blazers where Roger Bennett asked about his future after this year/euros. He said something along the lines of "I have something in my head but I can't share". To me it sounds like he is likely gone - I hope we get at least one more year but doesn't sound good. The only positive is we will be getting probably 60+ million for him

He was asked what his ultimate goal is and said he can't say. Which is totally fair enough as it's probably 'win the champions league' (and so it should be) which he ain't gonna do here and so saying that would cause a media/forum meltdown about him wanting to leave everton. Didn't worry me particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back