Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought his agent came put and told him to quit crying and let his play speak for itself.

Would hate to see him go and only think it will happen if he has a huge Euro. Enjoy him, but understand that very few players are Osman and Hibbo.

Aye same here. His agent is the problem, and Lukaku's justified ambition v the current Everton.

Anyway we will see. I don't doubt he can feel there's something good that could happen at Everton very soon. Would be ace if he was the poster boy for that.
Honestly feel though like we'd almost have to win the league next season to keep him after that if his next season is anything like this one.

Aye same here. His agent is the problem, and Lukaku's justified ambition v the current Everton.

Anyway we will see. I don't doubt he can feel there's something good that could happen at Everton very soon. Would be ace if he was the poster boy for that.

The lads banging them in week in week out and hes got nothing to show for it, yet, sure an FA cup will be nice for the lad, but as you say, hes got more ambition than winning an FA Cup and finishing 12th.

Theres a glimmer, he seems a clever lad, he can surely see that things can only improve, but is he willing to "waste" another year? Maybe if we win the Cup and get Europa, but even then im doubtful we can retain him. I honestly will show the lad no ill feeling, hes a player at the top of his game and he needs to grow, hopefully hes willing to give us at least another 12 months, but 2 bottom half finishes are not gonna appease a young lad with ambitions to rule the world.

Honestly feel though like we'd almost have to win the league next season to keep him after that if his next season is anything like this one.
I reckon Champions League is the goal for both him and the club mate.

Lukaku will probably beat Everton to it, if indeed we do make it ourselves as the league will be a lot tougher next season I reckon.

The lads banging them in week in week out and hes got nothing to show for it, yet, sure an FA cup will be nice for the lad, but as you say, hes got more ambition than winning an FA Cup and finishing 12th.

Theres a glimmer, he seems a clever lad, he can surely see that things can only improve, but is he willing to "waste" another year? Maybe if we win the Cup and get Europa, but even then im doubtful we can retain him. I honestly will show the lad no ill feeling, hes a player at the top of his game and he needs to grow, hopefully hes willing to give us at least another 12 months, but 2 bottom half finishes are not gonna appease a young lad with ambitions to rule the world.
Very confident we'll get another 12 months out of him

He's gone, no doubt in my mind. The script was written the minute that slime ball agent got on board. He's been here 3 years, it's not bad innings for someone who is considered one of Europe's hottest prospects.

He's gone, no doubt in my mind. The script was written the minute that slime ball agent got on board. He's been here 3 years, it's not bad innings for someone who is considered one of Europe's hottest prospects.
I honestly believe the board will adopt a similar stance as they did with stones last year and simply refuse any and every bid this summer, and if stones leaves 100% roms staying for the season, they wouldn't risk the backlash of the fans selling two of our prized 3

Vaulting is one of the worst things about this place. Whilst I don't think knee-jerking is great, making people afraid to have an opinion is counter-productive on a forum.

There's a fine line between an apt bit of egg on your face, and a bombardment of context-absent, faecal matter raining from the skies.

So you're saying the targets of something are also the ones annoyed by it??? You're insightful, lad.

All in all, I have a long history of posting utter tosh on here. There's thousands of posts of nonsense. I'd be more impressed if someone vaulted one of my good posts. That said, all that irritates me is posts out of context. One doesn't have to lie or obfuscate to make me look like a tit; I do a pretty fine job of that all by myself.
Vaulting is boss mate- don't be upset by it and it loses it's power and helps to differentiate you from the whoppers when you just laugh it off.

Ooh zing zing zing mate, look at all those times I was wrong on an Internet forum. Must have taken you a while to put this together. Then again I suppose you were stewing when you got yourself banned for two days (or was that me?). Either way swings and roundabouts after some terrible grassing by you. Vault away mate, loads more than that in there to find, I absolutely lose it most matchday threads so you're best looking in there. I'm sure I've said Ronaldo is a poor man's Drenthe at some point.
You really are a prize plum.

Less of the back quotes lads its not big and most certainly not clever, he was average at best last season and was tripping over his own feet and shins, this season he has improved and pushed on fair play to him.
Don't cry mate.

Not my fault he went over the edge and got himself banned. He actually grassed me for a threadban.
LOL.

Anyway, anyone with half a brain could see how boss Rom was when we signed him and how much potential he had.

If you have been vaulted you deserved it.

Ah. I wondered why you was twitching nervously on this thread and liking @RFUS posts.

Let's take a look:

Lazy? ZING.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...nd-round-19-45-ko.78473/page-109#post-3811560

Preferring FIFA Career Mode options? ZING

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/lukaku.67134/page-1024#post-3721492

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ideal-striker.67358/page-14#post-2758839

Only scores 2 types of goals and is not a joy to watch? ZING

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/lukaku.67134/page-966#post-3597754

If anyone could not see what an ace footballer Lukaku was going to turn into after playing for us then they need to go to footie opinion school.

Find a bin and throw yourself in it.

He definitely is a better beast than Yakubu, I know people referred to the Yak as a beast but Lukaku is beastier.

Why would we sell him though? 3 years on his contract, no buy-out, what is he going to do? Refuse to play like an NFL player holding out on a contract? Lukaku is far too professional for that. If we don't make CL, he'll get his transfer, I'm sure he understands he's got another 10 years of his career at the very least and won't be in a rush. He's got a good head on his shoulders does Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back