Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually very impressed with his work rate when he first came to Swansea, near the end of his time there he looked lazy and disinterested, I notice the step up hasnt rekindled his hunger.

that whole city squad doesn't look arsed really. He needs a move, when he was at swansea he was pretty unplayable, i think if he came somewhere like here where he'd be the main man, he'd enjoy it. Think he'd flourish here tbh, he has all the attributes. He just has a bit of the berbatov's about him.

I'd say Bony would be a better option than Benteke, as his hold up play and passing are generally excellent.

Benteke will probably get a decent move on the back of starting for Belgium at the Euros.

Lets be honest he's not getting in front of Aguero.
Make him main man again & he'll do the biz.
I think Bony and Benteke are both good players. They need a move and they'll come good again in my opinion.

They're both rank average and I've been saying it for years, Andy Johnson was better, people wanted these guys over Lukaku too (see, on topic!), they're mental and proven wrong.

They're both rank average and I've been saying it for years, Andy Johnson was better, people wanted these guys over Lukaku too (see, on topic!), they're mental and proven wrong.
49 in 101 games for Benteke for Villa over 3 years at Villa. That's good. He'd easily have better than 1 in 2 if he didn't do his cruciate.

Bony scored 34 in 70 for Swansea and his all round play was generally very good whenever I watched him play for Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back