Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
bony isn't a good enough replacement for lukaku, had his phase and i just don't think he's the right guy at this time.

Think we need to get in someone who can surprise people, and obviously bag the goals consistently.

But realistically to the way we play we need someone similar to a target man, strong, fast, good in the air and can bring others into play, difficult to find but i guess we'll see.

Yarmolenko has scored 22 in 55 for Ukraine and 78 in 190 for Kiev and that's not from playing the same position or as a striker consistently. He could easily be used as a striker. Finishing is one of his strengths.

Do you often offer to send pictures of your body parts to strange women on the internet?

On second thoughts, perhaps I'm better off not knowing!

Anyhow Rom - he's boss isn't he and hopefully he is still scoring goals in an Everton shirt for a long time to come.
No. First time. You must be either very strange or very special.

Rom? My heart is breaking at how we appear to have missed the boat as a club with our young guns. The only saving grace this Summer is that he has 3 years remaining on his contract which gives us the upper hand.

Stones will hand in a transfer request at the earliest opportunity. So if we lose Romelu as well, then so much for all that "Roberto is grooming young guns" fluff from Davek and needs time. Mind you, that logic doesn't stand for a month or so now anyway as he has dropped most of them...and still results suck.

Rom? My heart is breaking at how we appear to have missed the boat as a club with our young guns. The only saving grace this Summer is that he has 3 years remaining on his contract which gives us the upper hand.

Stones will hand in a transfer request at the earliest opportunity. So if we lose Romelu as well, then so much for all that "Roberto is grooming young guns" fluff from Davek and needs time. Mind you, that logic doesn't stand for a month or so now anyway as he has dropped most of them...and still results suck.
We may well have but as the phrase goes "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" comes to mind, at least we've had a lot of games with our young players - most rarely see the light of day.

Despite rating them both highly, personally thought that both Stones and Deulofeu needed time on the bench when they were dropped, perhaps they should have been brought back sooner but that is a different debate better suited for the Martinez thread and I'm not going in there even if you paid me Rom's salary ;)

No. First time. You must be either very strange or very special.

think she's married mate so don't think it's going to work out for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back