Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly he must have some potential if he's making appearances for the national team.

I would think our scouts have already had a look at him though.

His greatest strength is also his weakness: he dares to go forward and attack and he has a great cross; which means sometimes his defensive position is off guard.
But he's young and has a great physique and technique. He used to be way more chilled and relaxed then his brother in terms of professionalism but he has changed that attitude the last 1.5 years. He chose to play for a lower team (Oostende instead of Anderlecht) to biuld up his career again.

In my opinion he's going to be a bargain.

Offer him a new bumper contract for one more year, if that fails the biding starts North of 65mill and I would almost say 70 mill.

Pragmatically it's about Everton getting out of this situation creaming it.

I could see him going somewhere like Arsenal.

Wherever he ends up we need to fleece the buyer.

Can't blame him for wanting out. Poor season after another thanks to brown shoes.

Think he will go regardless now. Main thing is we get 70 - 75 million for him and buy more good players ... Think he will go abroad as he is way to good for the Mancs and better off staying with us if going there .. New manager or FA cup win and buy his brother our only hopes of him staying I think .. Can't blame him as we should be challenging for top 4 with this squad !!

Think he will go regardless now. Main thing is we get 70 - 75 million for him and buy more good players ... Think he will go abroad as he is way to good for the Mancs and better off staying with us if going there .. New manager or FA cup win and buy his brother our only hopes of him staying I think .. Can't blame him as we should be challenging for top 4 with this squad !!

70-75m will never happen.

The best we can hope for is £50m to £55m imo.

Here is to the big man firing us to a cup before he leaves.

The thing is, Rom would be the missing key to so many teams in the PL. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea. He is guaranteed goals! So 70m may be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back