Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe maybe not. His agent earns by moving players, I think Lukaku will be brought
up in conversation at some point. Who knows we may get Pogba, then Martinez can
sit him on the bench and bring him on when we are 3 nil up, or make him play crap with the style he would
impose upon him

Just don't sell him... He has 3 years left... I don't agree with everyone saying that they wouldn't blame him for leaving... He has had one good season and now thinks he has the right to leave? We paid a lot of money for him and pay him well, we gave him games to improve and he was happy to sign a 5 year contract... If he turned out to be poor or broke his leg and was out for a year, do you think we would have the right to let him go? No we wouldn't would we. No player has the "right" to jump ship just because they have a good season. He owes us some loyalty and time... We have just been taken over and he should let us try to match his ambition not jump ship as soon as he can IMO.

If signing Jordan Lukaku helped Rom stay I'd be all for it. He's come on leaps and bounds and could probably be our first choice LB anyway. If he was crap I'd be against it.

Reactions: DRM

Jordan Lukaku also has the benefit of being managed by Christophe Henrotay who always comes across as pretty reasonable, certainly compared to that absolute tosser that Romelu has representing him now. Could be a masterstroke potentially, we get a good young player and it's one move that (hopefully along with a top tier manager coming in alongside some nice shiny signings in the summer) could persuade Romelu to stay a little longer and undercut Raiolas determination to get a big money transfer through Lukaku. Shame they both have the same gobby dad, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back