Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat-Shocked-From-Opening-Box.gif

More of these please.

I am starting to think we should get rid, hes not that great anyway. Sure he's good at slotting, but he can't trap a ball or lay of a good pass.

I am starting to think we should get rid, hes not that great anyway. Sure he's good at slotting, but he can't trap a ball or lay of a good pass.

Have you missed most of this season?

He's massively improved those areas.

What's he on...25 goals in all comps?

Yeah...he's not that great. Massively entitled comes to mind. He's just not perfect in every minute of every game and is therefore not that great.

SMFH.

What? 'Not that great' kinda pissed me off. Only the best striker we've had since Lineker.

Some people just have no loyalty, which is why when certain players want away, we shouldnt get upset, certain sections of our fanbase wont be happy until we have sold Lukaku, Barkley and Stones and bought all those boss players they have on their FIFA game, cos Rom cant trap a ball, Stones tinks he big mans and Barks likes to shoot a lot.

Totally ignoring that these players are utterly amazing and we can sign 1000 players and we will never replace the players these players will become in 3-4 years.

Some people just have no loyalty, which is why when certain players want away, we shouldnt get upset, certain sections of our fanbase wont be happy until we have sold Lukaku, Barkley and Stones and bought all those boss players they have on their FIFA game, cos Rom cant trap a ball, Stones tinks he big mans and Barks likes to shoot a lot.

Totally ignoring that these players are utterly amazing and we can sign 1000 players and we will never replace the players these players will become in 3-4 years.

I mostly blame the Lower GSE biffs.

*channels the ghost of Azul

spot on, doubt spurs fans were saying kane will have us challenging the league title 2 seasons ago etc.

Equally, I'm sure Aston Villa would wouldn't expect Adama Traore to get them into Europe. And he hasn't.

I'm not saying players can't come good, but surely it's better to have a proven goalscorer who wants to be at the club (and a few unknown quantities) than a proven goalscorer who doesn't (and a few unknown quantities)?

I want Lukaku to stay. I want him to want to stay. But if he doesn't and we can afford and tempt a striker who can be better than an unhappy Lukaku then that's the way to go ahead in my book.

No use keeping someone who doesn't want to be at the club just to show off that we've got some money now. We're not THAT rich!

Equally, I'm sure Aston Villa would wouldn't expect Adama Traore to get them into Europe. And he hasn't.

I'm not saying players can't come good, but surely it's better to have a proven goalscorer who wants to be at the club (and a few unknown quantities) than a proven goalscorer who doesn't (and a few unknown quantities)?

I want Lukaku to stay. I want him to want to stay. But if he doesn't and we can afford and tempt a striker who can be better than an unhappy Lukaku then that's the way to go ahead in my book.

No use keeping someone who doesn't want to be at the club just to show off that we've got some money now. We're not THAT rich!

I wouldn't say Lukaku is unhappy, I haven't read or heard that anywhere, he's just ambitious and rightly so the way his career is progressing. We had an opportunity to keep Lukaku by having a good season and we have blown it, I for one do not blame him for wanting CL football, he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back