Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He miss tons ttoday , miss pen , and he take Besic sure goal and then give him a speach . Hes great player but in big games u must show that u are .

I hate players that sulk, or need to be high on confidence. Lukaku is a brilliant player on his day, and if he was playing for Spurs this season, he would've scored 40 goals. But as he's playing in a struggling side, he lets his head drop and lets his attitude get in the way. If he wants to fulfil his potential, he needs to learn to play football no matter what, rather than being political and blaming his current club/manager.

errrrrm man of the match?? OK mate

prob Jags to be fair, but Rom played with a lot of heart, just wasn't his day. He was the only player who wasn't lethargic in the 1st half, and he kept it up in the 2nd half when everyone else woke up.

Bad luck and at times rushed technique did for him...and us...but I wouldn't lay into him for it, especially considering where we'd be without his goals this season.

He'll always score goals but I'm not sure he will ever fix that 1st touch, it's natural. Will probably prevent him being amongst the elite strikers.

He should be ashamed of himself.

After placing himself above the club and making the comments he did, that performance was the ultimate insult to us and comeuppance to him for being an unprofessional tosser.

We can blame Martinez all we want, but when you have an idiot like this try to engineer a move and then play like that, then if anyone wants to play the blame game there's only one place to look for that one-off result.

He should have been a pro, kept his head down and got stuck in all season; instead, he downed tools weeks ago.

If he goes, I don't care. I just hope we're smart enough as a club to milk every penny we can for whoever is gullible enough to pay through the nose for him.

Sensational when something is in it for him; a complete liability when not.

I think it showed at times that he does have poor ball control. Should never have been let anywhere near the penalty spot. And shouting at Besic!!!!!!! he was the muggins!

After placing himself above the club and making the comments he did, that performance was the ultimate insult to us and comeuppance to him for being an unprofessional tosser.

We can blame Martinez all we want, but when you have an idiot like this try to engineer a move and then play like that, then if anyone wants to play the blame game there's only one place to look for that one-off result.

He should have been a pro, kept his head down and got stuck in all season; instead, he downed tools weeks ago.

If he goes, I don't care. I just hope we're smart enough as a club to milk every penny we can for whoever is gullible enough to pay through the nose for him.

The loss is entirely down to him today.

He cost us the game. But no point slating him. At least he'll be hurting tonight as much as us and it should teach him humility.

Just typically Everton then when we need our main man most it just doesn't happen.

Choker who's second half of the season has been non-existant

Not second half; the last month or so. When he decided it was in his best interests to engineer a move from Everton for cheaper.

That's my belief, and I've saw nothing to change it. I hope we don't buckle. £65m+, or stick him in the reserves if need be.

Harsh to pick on one player when the entire squad and manger have downed tools.

He cost us the game. But no point slating him. At least he'll be hurting tonight as much as us and it should teach him humility.

Just typically Everton then when we need our main man most it just doesn't happen.

Where were our other main men when we needed them most? Stones and Ross had poorer games than Rom.

prob Jags to be fair, but Rom played with a lot of heart, just wasn't his day. He was the only player who wasn't lethargic in the 1st half, and he kept it up in the 2nd half when everyone else woke up.

Bad luck and at times rushed technique did for him...and us...but I wouldn't lay into him for it, especially considering where we'd be without his goals this season.

thats a good resume in his game today, he did work hard, he did lots of hold up work all over the pitch when we were backs to the wall but if he wants to become a top drawer player then he cant afford to have as many chances/half chances as he did without netting. Jags was great, decent performances for differing reasons from joel, Mo and cleverly, but Lukaku needs to net more of those half chances, he seems to have regressed to making good chances into half chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back