Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh to pick on one player when the entire squad and manger have downed tools.

The rest of them haven't tried to selfishly engineer a move when our biggest games of the season were on the horizon, have they? The rest of them didn't miss four or five sitters in his showcase game either for that move.

He deserves every ounce of criticism he gets, as much as he deserves the praise for being incredible earlier in the season. It works both ways.

Lost it and hasn't found it and perhaps never will again in a Everton shirt. I very much doubt he or Martinez will be back next year. But, I have been wrong many times before. Apathy has caught hold of the fan on down lately. I am no exception.

The rest of them haven't tried to selfishly engineer a move when our biggest games of the season were on the horizon, have they? The rest of them didn't miss four or five sitters in his showcase game either for that move.

He deserves every ounce of criticism he gets, as much as he deserves the praise for being incredible earlier in the season. It works both ways.

I don't any of them would be wanted by another club mate. The squad's awful.

Well and Stones/Besic/Martinez for not signing RB cover are not guilt free. Stones didn't stay with the Fellaini or Martial for both goals.

No.

Entirely on Lukaku.

The penalty wasn't even his easiest chance. A £65k striker would have scored at least one of the five chances he had, let alone the £65 million striker he's supposed to be.

I don't any of them would be wanted by another club mate. The squad's awful.

They're not. They are mismanaged.

Stones, Barkley and Deulofeu are legitimately brilliant. The underperformance doesn't change that, despite what tossers like Carragher say when sticking their Kopite knives in.

Under a competent manager, this is a different team. But when you have ONE player regularly mouthing off about deserving better, he deserves shredding when he costs us a game like that. It's called comeuppance.

He needs to learn a bit of humility and understand that if he does his best on the pitch instead of mouthing off when off it, then good things will happen for him.

No.

Entirely on Lukaku.

The penalty wasn't even his easiest chance. A £65k striker would have scored at least one of the five chances he had, let alone the £65 million striker he's supposed to be.

I was actually quite a good save like. Penalties are not a given.

They're not. They are mismanaged.

Stones, Barkley and Deulofeu are legitimately brilliant. The underperformance doesn't change that, despite what tossers like Carragher say when sticking their Kopite knives in.

Under a competent manager, this is a different team. But when you have ONE player regularly mouthing off about deserving better, he deserves shredding when he costs us a game like that. It's called comeuppance.

He needs to learn a bit of humility and understand that if he does his best on the pitch instead of mouthing off when off it, then good things will happen for him.

I understand that, I do think we over rate at times. 3 players doesn't make a team, we're god damn awful through the midfield, the most important area.

He's always going to leave us. Just feels like people want to be able to label him a Judas as soon as they can.

No.

Entirely on Lukaku.

Totally and completely disagree.

We were lucky to not be down 2 or 3 goals in the first half. Jags should have seen red for his handball...and they should have had a penalty.

You all would sell off Messi if he hit a rough patch. Jesus wept.
big players rise to big occasions, we had none that did. This was the kind of game where the likes of stones, Ross and lukaku should have taken the p1ss out of an average united side. We need a manager that gives us the organisation of Moyes, the flair of Martinez (when he started with us) and the guile of a (Insert name here coz I'm too pissed to think of a good one)

Well and Stones/Besic/Martinez for not signing RB cover are not guilt free. Stones didn't stay with the Fellaini or Martial for both goals.
Stones was best player on the pitch he wasn't marking fellani he told Gibson too & stayed in the middle. Okay he could hAve prevented the goal but he told Gibson get the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back