Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt he choose the penalty takers? Same as martinez should do for us....

Sounds like Martinez isn't very good at this leadership stuff then. Also, if he is, you're making a massive assumption based off an interview that none of it was run past Martinez in the first place. The dangers of assuming without being there.

Sounds like Martinez isn't very good at this leadership stuff then. Also, if he is, you're making a massive assumption based off an interview that none of it was run past Martinez in the first place. The dangers of assuming without being there.

Perhaps ive misconstrued bained comments :)

My god he was horrible yesterday.

Had his audition for the big stage and well and truly failed.
He had two one on ones first half, a peno and a sitter of a header. That was the biggest game of his everton career and he absolutely bottled it. He needs to pipe down on wanting his big move for trophies and champions league football like he's better than this team because at the more successful teams he'd get battered on those misses and touches when through on goal.

We are all using Assumption, seeing that none of us have direct accesses to the everton management team, we quote what we think. Using your argument we should shut this forum down because we don't know the absolute truth about what we think/post.

I can forgive strikers missing chances, just not your day sometimes. Lack of effort is what bothers me but he put in a shift yesterday, the ball was sticking more than usual and he put himself about. Sergio Aguero is arguably the best player in the league and he works his bollocks off. Hopefully a new gaffer can instill that kind of desire in Rom because we need him next season if we want a crack at doing anything. He's an important player for us.

We are all using Assumption, seeing that none of us have direct accesses to the everton management team, we quote what we think. Using your argument we should shut this forum down because we don't know the absolute truth about what we think/post.

Who said people couldn't assume? I certainly didn't. I can say that the assumption is wrong though.

He had two one on ones first half, a peno and a sitter of a header. That was the biggest game of his everton career and he absolutely bottled it. He needs to pipe down on wanting his big move for trophies and champions league football like he's better than this team because at the more successful teams he'd get battered on those misses and touches when through on goal.

It's poor to not score a penalty, though it was saved rather than missed I suppose. For the other chances, that lack of sharpness could be down to playing pretty much every minute of every game. If only we had signed a striker in January to ease the burden a bit.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back