Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanner sound like some fat obsessive but he looks at least a stone overweight .

Unfortunately he's not the only one, a few of them just seem to be unfit and slower than you'd hope at this stage of the season! Compare them to Leicester yesterday - they were flying all over the pitch, and with purpose!

i'd rather get someone who wants to play for the club now as class as i think he will be id take 60 mil for him now, Buy some new players when we have a new manager and not some [Poor language removed] like niasse problem with lukaku if he doesnt go this season he will next

He's ambitious, which is what you want in a player, and overconfident, which is probably what you want in a striker, but I'd wait & see who comes in to replace Martinez (assuming it happens). A decent Manager might talk him around or at least get another season from him.

Lets face it, he's the best we've had up front for a long time. I still think a team can be built around him, with the right Manager.

He's the best we have had since Yakubu. When he is on it he is great but he can be anonymous at times and capable of having a 'Barlow' like Saturday sadly.

Unfortunately he's not the only one, a few of them just seem to be unfit and slower than you'd hope at this stage of the season! Compare them to Leicester yesterday - they were flying all over the pitch, and with purpose!
There's a great article on the physical preparation that goes on at Leicester daily/weekly, but I cba finding it.

Our physical preparation is probably a 10 minute sprint and a pizza eating competition.

Not bothered what he thinks of Martinez.

He's got a duty to the people that matters...the supporters.

He's an embarrassment at the moment , drop him & give Brewster a game.
The supporters don't pay his wages, so it's a voluntary service rather than a duty. If he's less than impressed with the way the team is going - yeah, he's not gonna bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back