Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can forgive strikers missing chances, just not your day sometimes. Lack of effort is what bothers me but he put in a shift yesterday, the ball was sticking more than usual and he put himself about. Sergio Aguero is arguably the best player in the league and he works his bollocks off. Hopefully a new gaffer can instill that kind of desire in Rom because we need him next season if we want a crack at doing anything. He's an important player for us.
Just don't let him have the penalties. ..cause he ain't the best..Baines'''s all day..

Eventually he'll run into another absolute fart of a defender who he can steamroller, and we can get back to talking about how he's better than van Basten.

Lukaku - got overconfident and started talking about how he's the complete striker - talking in the media about how he wants bigger things. Should just keep his head down and focus on his football

He's contracted to us until 2019 - we should hold him to it

Just sell him, no good keeping players who want out

I like Rom as a player. but I dont see how he can say he wants Champions League football next season when he plays the way he does on some occasions? when he turns up he turns up, but when he doesnt he becomes so frustrating to watch.

Is it form or that he lost interest in the season? Can't blame him for both (and I feel it's more of the latter) but his recent performance does not look like one destined for better things.

Just sell him, no good keeping players who want out
He's ambitious, which is what you want in a player, and overconfident, which is probably what you want in a striker, but I'd wait & see who comes in to replace Martinez (assuming it happens). A decent Manager might talk him around or at least get another season from him.

Lets face it, he's the best we've had up front for a long time. I still think a team can be built around him, with the right Manager.

What do they at Finch Farm?

- They do not practice corners, free-kicks either defending them or taking them. The amount of times our corner kicks do not beat the first man is enormous.
- They do not practice heading
- They are not fit. Especially Barkley,Del Boy, Miralles and Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back