Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be tempted to drop him for the last two games. We're Everton FC. We don't need to carry any passengers.

There's a great article on the physical preparation that goes on at Leicester daily/weekly, but I cba finding it.

Our physical preparation is probably a 10 minute sprint and a pizza eating competition.

More recently think it's just been the pizza, followed by a course of iwanttogetoutofhereassoonasican!!! Don't think they've done serious 10 metre sprint never mind 10 minutes for a long time!!

really don't blame him for sounding out a move. Must be awful playing for us at the moment, can you imagine the depressed mood in the dressing room and even on the training ground?

He showed us his class, we couldn't show him our ambition. Thus he wants out. Really can't blame the young lad.
There's a certain way to go about it though mate. Not shooting your mouth off in the press through your dad and agent whilst not being arsed on the pitch.

I've never truly warmed to lukaku.I've never seen anyone knock in the amount of goals he does for us which makes it feel even the more strange. I get the impression he feels he belongs with the best but aguero, Suarez and messi just have that natural finesse. All three of them seem to play at full every game too. I told a saints mate not to worry about lukaku when we played them at the beginning of the season because he rarely turns up.low and behold he played a blinder, really up for it from the off.more performances like that and I'd back his corner in any argument.

Head is obviously elsewhere and in truth has been a number of weeks. Going through the motions but as have a number of players recently. Always thought he considered Everton a stepping stone, he is a good striker, but to be considered a great striker needs to add consistency and work rate to his game. Thought he would be able to achieve that with us, but sadly looks certain to be off in the summer. At least his agent will be happy.

said a few months back he deserved a better club than what we were giving him this season, but he's pissed me right off last two months. should have been raking in the fantasy football points as well. He didn't seem like the kind of player who would do this to me, he has more ambition than that. Need to keep him though, stop letting player power win the day and keep him next season with a new manager and new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back