Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion there's no point putting in a transfer request now. I don't think any business will be done until we get a new manager and I don't see there being enough time before the Euros for that to happen and then for negotiations to begin.

Reckon they will both be off though unless we do somehow get Mourinho which is highly doubtful.
They just want out mate. They don't care who the next Manager is. Won't leave it late like Stones last Summer.

He's a goalscorer basically with some flaws in his general game. He pretty much guarantees goals though, which won't be easy to replace regardless of transfer fees... Oh and, how do you change your username?! LOL

If he goes he goes, if he stays then great. What ya gonna do?. We have cover anyway........ cometh the hour cometh the man......

images

I'd pref lukaku to stay with the lads and new manager to kick on give it one last shot.

However if he goes the one certainty I do know, is that we have to replace him with someone VERY good.

They just want out mate. They don't care who the next Manager is. Won't leave it late like Stones last Summer.
I've heard this from a very reliable source.
Both, sadly, are off.

I wish them the best of luck and im sure however that they will both be replaced with quality.

M
I've heard this from a very reliable source.
Both, sadly, are off.

I wish them the best of luck and im sure however that they will both be replaced with quality.
Why would you wish them the best of luck they have took the Mick out of Everton for months. I

M

Why would you wish them the best of luck they have took the Mick out of Everton for months. I
Suppose i just like them i guess.
Rom has tried and scored very consistently.
Stones has been very badly advised for ages.

We will get an awful lot of money for them as well..

Suppose i just like them i guess.
Rom has tried and scored very consistently.
Stones has been very badly advised for ages.

We will get an awful lot of money for them as well..
That's your choice mate and it's entirely up to you what you think or say but lukaku gets very well paid to do his job of scoring goals but for me hasn't been trying lately,a and badly advised is an old excuse for me mate.

lately

Are people seriously advocating the sale of the one player who has kept us out of relegation trouble for the last two seasons?

Madness. Utter dribbling insanity.

The only reason I would even consider selling him would be if a continental club came in with a ridiculous bid, like £70m. Anything less than £60m I wouldn't even dignify with a reply.

Only Kane, Vardy and Aguero have scored more than Rom this season and of those three I would say only Aguero is a significantly better player. Vardy is 18 months away from being worth nothing, due to his age. Kane is overpriced/valued simply due to being English. Neither would represent value for money as a replacement, and it's not as if we could buy either of them, or Aguero, anyway.

A big-name manager coming in will go a long way to convincing Rom to stay for one more season. We NEED him to stay. He should stay.

Are people seriously advocating the sale of the one player who has kept us out of relegation trouble for the last two seasons?

Madness. Utter dribbling insanity.

The only reason I would even consider selling him would be if a continental club came in with a ridiculous bid, like £70m. Anything less than £60m I wouldn't even dignify with a reply.

Only Kane, Vardy and Aguero have scored more than Rom this season and of those three I would say only Aguero is a significantly better player. Vardy is 18 months away from being worth nothing, due to his age. Kane is overpriced/valued simply due to being English. Neither would represent value for money as a replacement, and it's not as if we could buy either of them, or Aguero, anyway.

A big-name manager coming in will go a long way to convincing Rom to stay for one more season. We NEED him to stay. He should stay.

No mention of Stones in your post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back