Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
his biggest problem is that nobody passes him the ball, least of all Barkley. somebody should make a youtube reel of all the times he's ran into space beckoning for the pass, and then been ignored so someone can smash it into the first defender instead

That could still occur after a transfer request is handed in.
Yes it could, that is factually correct.
However, at the risk of being vaulted royally in the future, I stand by my confident feeling that Rom will be here at the beginning of and long into the 16/17 season.
Keep the faith... that is unless you want him gone?

I hope he does stay and the new manager can sort out the tactics etc. many posts have pointed to the tactics on the field not helping him which IMB was down to RM.

After the Euros more likely. Transfer request next week along with Stones for me.
In my opinion there's no point putting in a transfer request now. I don't think any business will be done until we get a new manager and I don't see there being enough time before the Euros for that to happen and then for negotiations to begin.

Reckon they will both be off though unless we do somehow get Mourinho which is highly doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back